~ Tim's Pics ~
A few pictures Tim Duncan's Twin Bike Engined 300Bhp Westfield. It is a Seiw with 2 Kawasaki ZX9R engines and breathtaking performance. Details of the conversion from a CVH to it's present state plus more, can be found on his Website at Just the One
Click images to enlarge
Full car spec before it was sold:
- Westfield SEi Wide body '99 chassis - heavily modified by Z-Cars in 2002 to accept the 2 engines and provide sufficient strength and stiffness to cope with the increased power.
- 2x Kawasaki ZX9R type B engines & gearboxes. Total power 304bhp, total torque 150lb/ft.
- Z-Cars supplied transfer box to combine and transmit drive from the 2 engines to rear diff and also provide reverse gearing. Now fitted with pumped oil cooling circuit and bearing retainer mods.
- Caged FIA/MSA Homologated T45 Roll Cage.
- Orange Westfield ZK bodywork inc. ducted nosecone, removable rear arches, cycle wings, and custom dash.
- RFX Revolution 15"x7" front, 15"x7.5" rear split rims.
- Toyo Proxes T1-S 205x50 front, 225x50 rear tyres.
- Front and rear suspension is fully poly bushed.
- Wilwood 4 pot front brake calipers, with 280mm vented cross drilled discs.
- Wilwood bias adjuster knob in cockpit.
- Willans 4 point harnesses.
- 2x Tony Law exhaust manifolds and silencers.
- Quaife ATB rear diff in 7" Sierra casing using a 3.14:1 ratio.
- Westfield high efficiency alloy radiator as used on their V8 cars.
- 2x Bailey Morris custom propshafts, both with torque tubes.
- Sparco 260mm 'D' shaped steering wheel.
- TAS 2.2 turn quick rack.
- Elliot tachos.
- PlaysKool GRP seats.
- Custom designed/made Anti-Roll Bars.
- Additional engine oil coolers added to improve cooling for trackday usage original parts can be supplied to return car to sprint/dragrace setup.
All this equates to approx 500bhp/ton, 0-60 in approx 3.5seconds, 0-100 in approx 8seconds and a top speed of 145mph.
Complete ( exhaustive! ) car history, with hundreds of photos, is available on my
Website, documenting original build as well as the twin engine conversion.
This is one of the few wide body twin-engined cars around and is based on a '99 SEi wide chassis.
Considerable time and effort has been spent on this car improving it's performance, handling, and reliability over and above the "standard" Z-Cars spec.
Car is currently setup for fast road/track day use, and is fully road legal.