~ Blatman's Pics ~
This is the infamous "Blatman's" car from the WSCC
forum (Westfield Sports Car Club). Many of you may already know him as the "Searchmiester"
but if you don't, why not visit the
WSCC Forum and you soon will.
Anyway, here is one of the two Westfield's that he owns, pictures taken at Holdenby House in Northampton.
Click images to enlarge
A Brief spec of this outstanding car.
- SEiW race braced chassis
- Flat floor and rear diffuser
- Wide track front suspension
- AVO shocks all round
- Bespoke RAC type rollover bar
- 7 x 15 TSW EVO wheels
- 195-50-15 Yokohama tyres
- All carbon interior panelling
- Floor mounted pedals from an F3000 car with twin cylinder bias brake set up
- 4 point harnesses
- Titan F3 steering rack
- SPA Digital speedo
- Stack tacho
- Raceparts mechanical gauges for water temp and oil pressure
- Vx 2.0l Red Top engine
- Jenvey DTH TB's
- DTA ECU
- Tony Law bonnet exit exhaust manifold, camcoated.
- SBD Carbon silencer, stainless end caps have been camcoated
- Standard type 9 gearbox
- 3.62 Sierra LSD
- Hydraulic clutch conversion
- Engine develops around 190bhp.