~ Simon's Pics ~
This is Simon's Orange Seiw with 1.6 Vauxhall power. He has added wide track to it and solid mounted the engine.
The Last 8 pictures show Simon's car recently fitted with a Petty strut, Rear Diffuser and slicks ready for racing.
Click images to enlarge
Spec of Simon's CarBody
- Car is an SEI Wide with Aero screen.
- Wide detachable rear arches (1.75" wider)
- Engine solid mounted in car from bell housing, moved 6 inches further back.
- 1.6 Litre 16 valve Vauxhall engine.
- Standard internals with ARP rod bolts.
- Twin 45 Dellorto's on SBD Manifold.
- SBD Exhaust Manifold.
- Wunoff 7" Exhaust can.
- Long input shaft type 9 gearbox. (Capri 2.8)
- Sierra limited slip differential.
- Front suspension wide tracked by 4 inches fully rose jointed inner & outer ends.
- Rear suspension standard.
- Front brakes 280 mm disc's with aluminium bells & Hipesc Ultralite calipers.
- Rear brakes standard Westfield.
- Westfield padded race seats.
- Dashboard has a Stack gauge.
- Front - Compomotive ML with 205/60/13 A032R's (Soft) Yokohama.
- Rear - Compomotive ML with 205/60/13 A032R's (Soft) Yokohama.